Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fantasy/Christmas Update

Happy Holiday everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting this past week.  With family in town, it's been difficult to a) keep up with all the sports news and b) have time to write about it.

I will get back to blogging on Wednesday.  In the meantime, you can always catch me on twitter, @sportingjules.

One update:

I made it to the Championship game of my fantasy football keeper league.  Unfortunately, I committed the biggest mistake a manager can make.  I played the matchup and not the best player.  I benched Victor Cruz (against the Jets and Darrel Revis) in favor of Vincent Jackson (against the very porous Detroit Lions with a playoff spot for the Chargers on the line).

Needless to say, when I lost by only 6 points (when starting Cruz would have resulted me in winning easily by 21) was a serious blow.  It was a valuable lesson for me, and you should always remember it.

You dance with the date that brought you.

No comments: